The Auspicious Feng Shui Coins
Feng Shui coins are powerful emblems of wealth, endless fortune and prosperity. They are also powerful amulets to protect against harm.
As you can see in the picture above - antique coins from China had a square hole in the center. The circle represents the shape of heaven while the square represents the shape of earth. When we own the coins, they represent the engagement luck of "Heaven-Earth-Man".
There is also the Yang side (with four chinese characters according to reign of emperor) and the Yin side (2 characters) on every chinese coins. The Yang side should always be used facing up.
In Feng Shui, we use the Ching Dynasty coins more often. Ching was the most powerful dynasty in China. It also lasts longer than other dynasties in China.
Even within the Ching Dynasty, we should try to choose coins from the reign periods that represent the periods of prosperity. Therefore, coins from the Kang Hsi or Chien Long Emperors' reign are deemed most auspicious. Gold coins possess more wealth energy than bronze coins.
However, real coins are rare and hard to get. Therefore, duplicated coins are used extensively in Feng Shui. The coins must be made of fine metal such as brass or bronze, which are strong and elegant. Some versions are made of resin and brittle in nature, try not to get those version because they lack in metal energy.
To activate the coins, several coins (3, 6 or 9) are strung on two red (the color signifying joy) silk ribbons.
- 3 represents the trinity of heaven, earth and mankind luck;
- 6 represents heaven luck; and
- 9 is the number representing the wholeness of the universe and completeness.
The ribbons are fed through the square holes in the Feng Shui coins' center and tied together to make a good luck ribbon, which is hung near the entrance to attract good luck and defend against harm and evil.
3 Feng Shui Coins Tied With Red Thread
3 Kang Hsi coins or 3 Chien Lung coins tied together in a red thread will attract wealth to the establishment. You can achieve even better feng shui if you can get three successive Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796) coins tied together. This means you will have the financial support from three of the most outstanding emperors.
3 coins ties with red thread symbolize the presence of a Wealth God.
6 Feng Shui Coins Tied With Red Thread
The number 6 represents luck from heaven. You can double your good fortune if you tie the coins from the the beginning reign of Ching Dynasty: - Shun Chi (1644-1661), Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796), Chia Ching (1796-1820) and Tao Kwong (1820-1850) with red thread and use them in Feng Shui.
9 Feng Shui Coins Tied With Red Thread
This is also known as the 9 Emperor Coins. 9 is also a lucky number which represents abundance from the harmonization of heaven and earth. The 9 coins are from the reins of the first nine Ching Dynasty Emperors: - Shun Chi (1644-1661), Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796), Chia Ching (1796-1820), Tao Kwong (1820-1850), Shen Fung (1850-1861), Tung Chi(1862-1874) and Kwong Shui (1875-1908).
You may wonder - why stop at 9 emperors? Why not add in the 10th emperor? Well, the 10th emperor is not considered auspicious - Ching Dynasty collapsed during his weak rulership. The dragon breathe for Ching Dynasty had ended after 9 generations.
9 Emperor coins with red thread and mystic knot is essential to empower it for endless fortune. 9 Emperor coins are the most powerful amulet of all and the results will be multiplied significantly compared to other combinations:
Here are some examples of how the Feng Shui coins can be used:
- Carry in your pocket, purse or wallet wherever you go to. This is like carrying you wealth energy that create abundance for you.
- Get the coins tied with the mystic knot in the four corners of every room in your home and office. The mystic knot will send wealth vibrations through the foundations of your home or business premise.
- place them everywhere - in your important files, bank books, invoice books and order books, cheque books, in your cash boxes and safes, inside your pocketbook and any folder or item to do with your income.
- Place them on your fax machines, cash register and computers so that load of opportunities and wealth will be attracted to you. However, do note that the yang side must always be up.
- Hang them on the inside doorknob of your home's or shop's main door - meaning prosperity has already entered. On the outside doorknob of your shop's main door, hang a pair of bells; this attracts good fortune chi to enter your office. The sound of bells symbolically 'announces' imminent prosperity and good news. This 'coins and bells' tip is particularly effective for companies or establishments engaged in the trading, wholesale or retail business.
- Place the coins under your welcome mat at the front door to send out the message that money is welcome here.
- Activate your wealth corner by taping the coins in southeast corner of your bedroom, workdesk, living room etc.
- Placed the coins in the Northwest to activate your mentor luck. It will bring you important network and helpful people into your life.
- For bosses or employees, hang them behind your chair or on the wall behind where you sit to obtain strong financial luck and support from the 9 Emperors.
Leave Feng Shui Coins